Our package includes prints, enlargements, a photo book, a slide show, a CD and your own
free web site.
We don't offer a variety of different packages to confuse you. Instead we offer you all of our skills and
products wrapped up in one package to create a full spread of images of your entire wedding day, and we then convert those
images into a wide range of products, both print and electronic, that enable you to share your memories with your family and
friends in a number of different ways.
Once your big wedding day is over, the only material things you have left to help you remember the occasion
will be the rings on your fingers and the photographic images. Make sure that both are of lasting quality.
Long before your special day, we will already begin covering the event with a dedicated web site just
for you, hosted on our own web server. The web site will enable your friends and family from near and far to get all the
details of your wedding and will cover the following:
- Details of the wedding and reception venues including directions and maps
- The reception menu
- Your gift book
- An online form so that overseas relatives can send good wishes and messages to the couple
- Contact details and links
- Accommodation options near the venue
- An online gallery of selected wedding pictures after the event
- You are encouraged to send us lots of content so that we can make your site a useful and fun-filled resource for you,
your family and your friends
On the big day, our two photographers will work together to provide a range of different angles on every
aspect of your wedding. Please note that we do not have an hour limit - we shoot until the end of formal events at
the reception. You do not need to feed us, but if you choose to do so we would be grateful. We do not need to be seated with
your guests and prefer to work from a table to one side where we can watch and respond to activities at the main table or on
the dance floor. We will require a power point to enable us to operate various equipment.
Depending on your requests (and practicalities), the following aspects of your wedding will be covered:
- Our female photographer will cover the bride getting dressed and being made up
- The dressed bride and her bridesmaids
- Our male photographer will capture the bridegroom and the boys
- Bride and groom details e.g. the dress, rings, garter, perfumes, shoes, cufflinks, bouquet, etc.
- Scene images of the church, chapel or venue
- The arrival of the bride in the car
- The bride walking down the aisle*
- The couple at the altar*
- The service, exchanging of vows and rings*
- The first kiss*
- Signing the register*
- Leaving the church or chapel
- Throwing the confetti*
- Formal and informal outdoor shots of the bridal party and family groups
- Formal and informal outdoor shots of the couple on their own
- The couple arriving at the reception
- The speeches
- The first dance
- The throwing of the bouquet and garter
- The cutting of the cake
- ...plus a large number of candid images of the couple and their guests enjoying the occasion.
From the many hundreds of images we take, we will select the best which will then be edited and enhanced to create a range
of styles including traditional, contemporary and modern. You will receive all of the following:
- 50 printed photos (10x15cm size)
- 10x medium enlargements (20x25cm size)
- 3x big enlargements (30x40cm size)
- A photo story book of at least 20 pages
- An animated DVD slide show with music**
- A CD with a selection of edited pictures (not less than 250) in high resolution.
- Your own dedicated web site with online picture gallery.
All of this for just R9500!
* Depending on the rules and customs of the venue.
** The client is to supply the music for the DVD slide show.
If you like our style of photography but don't have the budget, feel free to contact
us and let's see if we can negotiate a package that will suit you.
Rights to Pictures
On final payment, you get to own all of the images, at full resolution and without watermarks.Approximate Shooting Times
Groom's Accessories - 30 min
Shirt, tie, cuff-links, rings, belt, fragrance, etc.
Groom Before the Ceremony - 30 min
Dressing, individual portraits, group shots with best men, etc.
Bride's Accessories - 30 min
Dress, shoes, jewelry, rings, tiara, perfume, garter, invitation, etc.
Bride Before the Ceremony - 1 hour
Make-up, dressing, individual portraits, group shots with bridesmaids, etc.
Decor - 30 min
The reception venue and its decor.
Ceremony - 1 hour
Arrival of the car, walking up the aisle, ring ceremony, signing register, walking down the aisle, leaving, confetti, etc.
Family and Group Shots - 30 min
Formal group shots of family and bridal party with the couple.
The Couple - 1 hour
Posed and spontaneous pictures of the couple only.
Reception - about 2 hours
The arrival of the couple, speeches, first dance, throwing bouquet and garter, cutting the cake, etc.
The above is only a guideline. Depending on widely-varying locations and time constraints out of our
control, timings and coverage may change, however the above is what we aim for.